The Aesthetics Rx Derma Roller is a safe and effective way to improve your home care regime results with its advanced exfoliating action.
From improving product absorption to reducing the appearance of fine lines, uneven skin tone and acne scars, derma rolling has a plethora of benefits for every skin type.
The Aesthetics Rx Derma Roller has 540 medical grade stainless steel needles manufactured to advanced industry and medical standards for quality assurance and safety and is registered with the TGA as a class 1 medical device.
Our derma roller is hermetically sealed for safety and comes with a storage box for safe storage between uses. The device creates micro-channels in the skin for improved product absorption.Derma rolling is best done in conjunction with a quality home skincare regime and professional in-clinic treatments for optimal results.
If you are new to using a derma roller, start with once a week and increase frequency as your skin becomes used to the treatment. Always use after cleansing and before applying your favourite serums or creams for best results.
Aesthetics Rx Derma Roller Benefits:
- Safe and effective way to improve product absorption
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines, uneven skin tone and acne scars
- Creates micro-channels in the skin for improved product absorption
- Suitable for all skin types
Derma Roller Skincare Benefits:
The skincare benefits of frequent derma rolling are many and varied, with some more well-known than others. The most commonly reported benefits of using a derma roller are:
- Enhanced exfoliation The Aesthetics Rx derma roller’s 540 needles create superficial micro-channels in the skin. This process of epidermal injury is a form of controlled exfoliation, promoting the turnover of skin cells and revealing brighter, smoother skin.
- Improved product absorption Consistent derma rolling allows serums and creams to sink deeper into the surface of the skin for enhanced results as the micro-channels created by the microneedle derma roller act as a delivery system.
- Reduce hyperpigmentation
Derma rolling can help reduce the appearance of hyperpigmentation by promoting the turnover of skin cells through its exfoliating action.
- Visibly reduce acne scars
- Acne scars are often more challenging to address than hyperpigmentation, so multiple and continual sessions may be required to see visible results. However, derma rolling, through its exfoliating action, can help smooth out the appearance of acne scars over time.
- Help combat acne
By improving product absorption and promoting the turnover of skin cells, derma rolling can help keep pores clear, preventing them from becoming clogged and increasing the risk of acne breakouts (Note that derma rolling is not recommended where there is active acne, because of the cross-contamination risk).
- Safe for all skin types
Unlike other forms of exfoliation, such as harsh scrubs or chemicals, derma rolling is gentle and suitable for all skin types. Avoid using on active acne and conditions including eczema, psoriasis and dermatitis.
- Increase the effectiveness of serums and creams
As well as improving product absorption, derma rolling can also help increase the effectiveness of serums and creams by up to 1,000 times. Using a microneedle derma roller, active ingredients can be absorbed deeper into the surface of the skin where they can be most effective.
- Boosted cell turnover
Our cell turnover slows down as we age, leading to duller, drier skin. Derma rolling can help to boost cell turnover, resulting in brighter, smoother skin
The Best Beauty Tool for Fine Lines, Dark Spots and Acne Scars: Derma Rollers.